Monday, January 25, 2010

New Year, New Layout

0 comments

Something wierd happened a few weeks ago. My layout went crazy. It may have been that the author of the layout who was graciously hosting the images used changed the filenames or their photo host account went dormant. Whatever happened things from my end did not look good.

It took me a while to figure it out. I tried to upload a new template and lost just about all of my widgets. So I'm starting all over. I have instructions from Amanda at Bloggerbuster (where I got my old theme) on how to edit this layout to add some cool features.

In the meantime please pardon my dust as I try to spiff this blog up again. Maybe this time it will be even better. TTFN.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year everyone! May it be gentle and kind to us all.

0 comments: