Friday, August 14, 2009

Dollhouse Miniatures Hand Painted Pantry Cupboard Folk Art Style

0 comments


I was going to give this Hand Made and Vintage seller a boost and blog about her wonderful doll house miniature pantry that I've had my eyes on for a while now. Sorry. I truly am sorry (hah!). I can't do that now and you are all out of luck! Go Fish!!!

My daughter and I decided we weren't going to let this item pass into any other hands but ours. It is so gorgeous. Superbly painted in the old folk art style the cabinet opens up to reveal lots of little shelves where you can store all your pantry accessories when they are not out on display.

I'm a big fan of grab bags and I've bought a few as we were in need of accessories for displays. We have little plates and bowls and cups and saucers, a baby dish and cup, platters and cans - all needing to be store safely away when not used in a display. So this cabinet is just ideal for us and our country style house.

Guess you'll all have to move faster next time. By the way this seller has a magnificent quilt rack complete with quilts up for sale. Maybe I'll blog about that tomorrow and give you a second chance to beat us to the paypal button!

Oh yeah, her shop is aLoveofVintage.etsy.com

0 comments: